Game 2 player chess
If you are in free time and don’t know what to do to get fun, you are in the right place with the game 2 player chess. With no doubt, just click the button “play now” to enjoy the game, then you will have a great time with nice experience. You can choose to play with your friends or with the computer. To be able to win in this game, players need to play strategically and plan ahead. Featuring the high quality with the lovely colorful interface and realistic sound, 2 player chess game will surely give players a feeling of relaxation and the best experience. This is an insanely addictive game and worth giving it a try. You won’t be disappointed for sure to enjoy the game. Also, this game is highly recommended as one of the nice free games for kids. Have fun!
– Free game to play.
– Nice graphic design with realistic backgrounds.
– Smooth animation.
– Two modes to play: with your friend or computer.
– Lively sound.
– Compatible with all devices: iPhone, iPad, Android, Window phone and desktop browsers.
How to play game 2 player chess:
– The king moves exactly one square horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. A special move with the king known as castling is allowed only once per player, per game.
– A rook moves any number of vacant squares in a horizontal or vertical direction. It also is moved when castling.
– A bishop moves any number of vacant squares in any diagonal direction.
– The queen moves any number of vacant squares in a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal direction.
– A knight moves to the nearest square, not on the same rank, file, or diagonal. (This can be thought of as moving two squares horizontally then one square vertically, or moving one square horizontally then two squares vertically—i.e. in an “L” pattern.) The knight is not blocked by other pieces: it jumps to the new location.
– Pawns have the most complex rules of movement:
– A pawn moves straightforward one square if that square is vacant. If it has not yet moved, a pawn also has the option of moving two squares straight forward, provided both squares are vacant. Pawns cannot move backward.
– Pawns are the only pieces that capture differently from how they move. A pawn can capture an enemy piece on either of the two squares diagonally in front of the pawn (but cannot move to those squares if they are vacant).
Some screenshots from the game:
Keep following to check out more games: play chess, chess games, two player chess, 2 player chess, free board games. Just play and enjoy.
Play more games: